ALL ITEMS
Sort by:
All
An exterior photo of the George "Doc" Nelson Field House. The Field House was constructed during the Great Depression and named in honor of USU's longtime wrestling coach, George Nelson.
An exterior photograph of the Nora Eccles Harrison Museum of Art taken looking south-east.
This image shows Romney Stadium as crews demolished the stadium entry and stands upon the completion of the new Romney Stadium.
This image shows Romney Stadium as crews demolished the stadium entry and stands upon the completion of the new Romney Stadium in 1966.
This image shows Romney Stadium as crews demolished the stadium entry and stands upon the completion of the new Romney Stadium in 1966.
This image shows Romney Stadium as crews demolished the stadium entry and stands upon the completion of the new Romney Stadium in 1966.
This image shows the Utah State Aggies and Ohio State Buckeyes warming as they prepare to play the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the Utah State Aggies and Ohio State Buckeyes warming as they prepare to play the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the Utah State Aggies and Ohio State Buckeyes warming as they prepare to play the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the Utah State Aggiettes and Marching Band performing at the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the Utah State Aggies and Ohio State Buckeyes warming as they prepare to play the inaugural basketball game in the Dee Glen Smith Spectrum on December 1, 1970.
This image shows the basketball court in the newly completed Spectrum.
This image shows the construction of the Spectrum in the late 1960s.
An exterior image of the Forestry and Zoology Building (Biology and Natural Resources).
An exterior photograph of the E.G. Peterson Agricultural Science Building.
Five individuals inside the Temporary Union Building (TUB) exhibit a sign showing the timeline of the Student Union Building development. The Student Union Building (today's TSC) opened in 1952.
A group of individuals, including college President E.G. Peterson (third in from the right), examining the Student Union Building blueprints inside the building's construction site.
This image shows students dancing in the Temporary Union Building, which became the center for campus social events until the opening of the Student Union Building in 1952.
Students and Faculty share a meal in the Temporary Union Building. The TUB provided a venue for social events, and featured a lunch counter.
This image shows two men working on the Student Union Building (today's Taggart Student Center).
Several individuals pose in the scaffolding of the nascent Student Union Building.
An exterior photo of the George "Doc" Nelson Field House. The Field House was constructed during the Great Depression and named in honor of USU's longtime wrestling coach, George Nelson.
An exterior photo of the George "Doc" Nelson Field House. The Field House was constructed during the Great Depression and named in honor of USU's longtime wrestling coach, George Nelson.
This image shows students eating at the Temporary Union Building lunch counter. Prior to the construction of the Student Union Building, the TUB provided students with on campus dining options.
This image shows several USAC students eating in tables at the Temporary Union Building (TUB).
Students in Temporary Union Building (TUB) kitchen.