Newspaper clipping of an advertisement for East Center Street Grocery Store showing John Lenkersdorfer as the proprietor and various foods and prices available. The location is listed as 4th East and Center Street.
Newspaper clipping highlighting a photograph of the Wilson Elementary School with related article on its opening. The article is titled "Wilson School completed at Cost of $32,000."
Photograph printed in a newspaper of Robert F. McCann, owner of McCann's Market.
Photograph of Floyd and Thelma Salturn, owners of the Island Market grocery store, and their son Sandy and the clerk, Hilda Sansom, inside the grocery store after their first remodel. The photograph was printed alongside the article "New Island…
Newspaper clipping giving information on the Island Market's re-opening and story. This was after the second remodel under the Salturn's ownership. The Island Market is located at 4th East and Center Street.
Photograph of Floyd and Thelma Salturn, owners of the Island Market grocery store. This photograph was printed alongside an article in the Herald Journal, titled "When People Still Keep Coming Back: Mr. and Mrs. Salturn in Business 20 Years." The…
Advertisement for Salturn's Island Market, located at 4th East and Center Street. Many foods and their prices are advertised stating "Look folks! Check these food values!" Later, this store is simply reffered to as the Island Market.
Advertisement for Cleve's Foodland, located at 58 West and Center Street.
Photograph in the newspaper of Cleve and Melva Hansen, owners of Cleve's Foodland, located at 400 East and Center Street. The photograph was printed alongside the article "West Center Area Has New Market - "Cleve's Foodland."
Newspaper clipping of "Business Changes" concerning Burgin Grocery, located at 400 East and Center Street, being leased to Earl Nielsen and Mrs. Nielsen. Ruth Burgin would be working on the Burgin Cafe on Main Street.
Newspaper clipping about Burgin Grocery moving location from 133 South Main to the corner of 4th East and Center Street.
Advertisement for Seventh Ward Grocery, located at 4th East and Center Street, Logan Utah. This is the location for the Island Market. The area of the Logan Island was known as the Seventh Ward, a geographic retion for a congregation for the Church…
A newspaper article on Archie Anderson’s move to a new location, and the advertisement of an opening for renters at his previous location, Fourth East and Center Street. This is the location for the present day Island Market.
An advertisement for the butcher shop of Archie Anderson dating back to 1920. First known evidence of a business and person being at the location of present day Island Market.
Tax information from 1923 that confirms and verifies the land ownership of Lorenzo Skanchy in the location of the Island Market.