A campus map of the Utah State Agricultural College, c. 1940
A Utah State Agricultural College campus map from 1949.
A 1956 Utah State Agricultural College campus map and guide.
This book documents the 50th anniversary of Utah State University, known in 1938 as the Utah State Agricultural College. The book contains various pictures of students and faculty along with building descriptions from across campus.
This excerpt from USAC Observes transcribes the radio program from the unsealing of the Old Main cornerstone time capsule during the 1938 semi-centennial celebration of the college.
A program celebrating the opening of the Home Economics-Commons building on the Utah State Agricultural College Campus. The Public Works Administration provided funding for construction and today, the Family Life building provides one of the best…
This program celebrates the accomplishments of George "Doc" Nelson, the longtime USAC wrestling Coach. In 1956 the USAC board of trustees resolved to name the Field House in honor of Nelson for his contributions to Aggie athletics.
The program for the laying of the cornerstone for the new library building on April 25, 1930 - contains a schedule of events as well as a list of the 1930 members of the state legislature.