Rhyolite, Graveyard of Dreams
The following exhibit tells the story of Aurora and Rhyolite, both gold and silver mining towns that became ghost towns in Nevada. This exhibit uses images from the Death Valley region photographs, 1905-1925 found in the Utah State University Merrill-Cazier Library Special Collections & Archives.
- Alison Fabricius Gardner – Research, writing, material selection, and digital exhibit creation (Student Assistant, Digital Initiatives Department)
- Heather Leary – Digitization and metadata assistance (Student Scanning Technician, Digital Initiatives Department)
- Mikkel Skinner – Graphic design (Graphic Designer, Administration)
- Cheryl Walters – Digitization and metadata coordination (Head of Digital Initiatives Department)
- Liz Woolcott – Metadata consultation (Head of Cataloging and Metadata Services)
Special thanks to Liz Woolcott who contributed material for the development of this exhibit.